Strategic Acquisitions During Economic Downturn:
- Recent acquisition of 3 past producing mines and processing facility
Lexington, Golden Crown & May Mac Mines
- 2 of the 3 operating mines closed due to 2008 economic downturn
- Golden Dawn acquired assets at pennies on the dollar
A Near Term Gold Producer:
- With low capex and improved metal prices new 2017 PEA shows very positive economics to restart mines and mill
- Permits now in place to re-start first of three mines: Lexington Mine and Greenwood Mill
Further Acquisition For Long Term Sustainability:
- Company acquires large land package adjacent to mines (Phoenix property)
- Phoenix property contains +30 past producing mines including the major Phoenix mine which produced 500 million lbs copper and 1 million ozs gold. The mine closed in 1978
- Company plans to utilize new technology and fly deep penetration airborne geophysics to look for possible deep seated feeder systems to the numerous historic mines.
- GOM is now 2nd largest landholder in prolific Greenwood mining camp next to Kinross Gold, the 5th largest gold producer in the world
The Company is currently dewatering the Lexington mine, after which material extraction from mine will commence for processing at the Greenwood mill.
Golden Crown Mine
The Company received a 10,000 meter drill permit for the Golden Crown gold mine and commenced surface exploration drilling in late August of 2017.
May Mac Mine
The Company is awaiting permits to extend the No.7 level and drill the Skomac vein a further 200 meters past the end of the current drift, and for bulk sampling the vein extension and processing that material at the Greenwood Process Plant.
The Greenwood Processing Plant is now fully permitted to receive material from the Lexington Mine.
3 Mines and a Mill
The company now has a distinct economic advantage with potential feed material from the Lexington, Golden Crown and May Mac mines to be delivered to its nearby Processing Plant.
Further Upside Potential
New airborne and deep penetrating ground geophysics is to be used to explore for concealed mineralization extending from the +30 historic mines as well as the major past producing Phoenix mine.
Don’t Miss Our Next NR
Join our Mailing List