A Near Term Gold Producer:
- With low capex and improved metal prices 2017 PEA shows very positive economics to restart mines and mill
- Permits now in place to re-start Lexington Mine and Greenwood Mill
Strategic Acquisitions During Recent Economic Downturn:
- Acquired 3 past producing mines and processing facility
Lexington, Golden Crown, May Mac Mine & Greenwood Mill,
all within a 25 km radius, with good road access and existing power sources
- 2 of the 3 mines operated until the 2008 economic downturn
- Golden Dawn acquired these assets at pennies on the dollar
Further Acquisitions for Long Term Sustainability:
- The Company acquired large Kettle River land package adjacent to existing mines (Phoenix property)
- The Kettle River land package contains 29 past producing mines, including the major Phoenix mine, which produced 500 million lbs copper and 1 million ozs gold. The Phoenix mine closed in 1978
- The Company plans to utilize new technology and fly deep penetration airborne geophysics to look for possible deep seated feeder systems to the numerous historic mines
- The Company is now the 2nd largest landholder in the prolific Greenwood mining camp, after Kinross Gold, the 5th largest gold producer in the world
The Company is currently dewatering the Lexington mine, after which material extraction from mine will commence for processing at the Greenwood mill.
Golden Crown Mine
The Company received a 10,000 meter drill permit for the Golden Crown gold mine and commenced surface exploration drilling in late August of 2017.
J & L Project
The J&L Property is located 35 km north of Revelstoke in British Columbia, Canada. The property consists of 20 mineral tenure claims and 10 crown granted claims for a total of 3,051.73 ha.
The Greenwood Processing Plant is now fully permitted to receive material from the Lexington Mine.
3 Mines and a Mill
The company now has a distinct economic advantage with potential feed material from the Lexington, Golden Crown and May Mac mines to be delivered to its nearby Processing Plant.
Further Upside Potential
New airborne and deep penetrating ground geophysics is to be used to explore for concealed mineralization extending from the +30 historic mines as well as the major past producing Phoenix mine.
Don’t Miss Our Next NR
Join our Mailing List